Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scripture Lullabies

I made an amazing discovery today. I was listening on the radio and Nancy Leigh DeMoss is offering a CD of gorgeous music for any size donation. They played a snippet of a song and I was taken back by its unusual beauty, and even more by the comfort the Word of God set to music gave me in just a few seconds. I had to have it - for those dark days when there is no relief. I want my son to fall asleep listening to them. I want to hum the music and meditate on the words to myself when I feel distressed. 




Visit Nancy's website to donate and request the CD (although right now, they say they're offering the CD in one place and a book by Joni with donations on the actual donation page, so I don't know what is up with that).



There are two volumes. I'm so glad to have found them that I want to pass it on to you.




Find the music: 
Hidden in My Heart (a lullaby journey through Scripture) Vol. 1 & 2

• Nancy's Website to donate for Vol. 2
• iTunes  Volume 1   &  Volume 2
• Watch More Youtube Videos

Youtube has a collection of the songs with a slideshow. Below is a song from the 1st volume. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment